Net2source is looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our fast growing team. Our ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced, high-volume recruiting environment while ensuring that candidate experience remains a top priority. This person must have outstanding time management and communication skills and be eager to own and manage the full-cycle recruiting process, from sourcing and screening to the final offer.
What are some of the high impact opportunities you’ll tackle?
- Identify, source and engage technical candidates through creative and innovative sourcing approaches
- Leverage existing network and build pipelines of candidates for specific skill sets/job categories
- Partner with hiring managers and other key stakeholders to develop a recruitment strategy and talent pipeline for each position
- Manage the full-cycle recruiting process in applicant tracking system (ATS)
- Utilize recruiting metrics to measure how effective and efficient the process is and identify areas for improvement.
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- Above 2 years years of technical recruiting experience.
- Experience in US staffing is mandatory
- Experience with applicant tracking systems (ATS), preferably Job Diva
- Demonstrated ability to build a talent pipeline, meet deadlines and exceed goals
- Expert in technical role fill strategies, LinkedIn Recruiter and other sourcing tools
- Fantastic written and verbal communication skills
- Impeccable time management skills and an ability to self-direct
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering ( CS, IT, Civil, Electronics, Mechanical)