Inside Sales Head
Location – Noida, India
Are you someone who always pushes yourself to achieve more and leaves nothing on the table? If so, we are interested in getting to know you! Net2Source is seeking a dynamic, experienced Inside Sales Leader who has a deep understanding of sales processes, sales systems, and innovative enablement solutions in Staffing.
- 10+ years of Sales experience and successful track record of hitting quota with a primary focus in selling Staffing, (Contingent labor) to Fortune companies.
- Experience should include 5+ years of inside sales experience (Staffing Agency experience is preferred)
- Strong Experience in cold call, email marketing, social media selling
- Hunter mentality to find opportunities and competitive nature to win deals
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Detail-oriented with a strong desire to get things done accurately, efficiently, and in a timely manner
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Self-motivated, driven and has a ‘go-getter’ attitude
- Excellent leadership, energy, judgment, communication, management, and analytical skills required
- Ability to travel, as and when needed
- Forecasting commitments and forecasting accuracy
- Use CRM systems (Salesforce) extensively with experience in creating reports
- Set sales goals, track sales, produce sales reports, complete monthly forecasting, and set targets
- Prospect, pitch, and close new opportunities for Staffing, Payroll, RPO and SOW business
- Execute new hiring, onboarding, and ongoing training to enable sales team to achieve sales quota and ongoing professional development.
- Lead inside sales team performance against quotas and sales forecasts, executes operating plans and ensures sales objectives are met
- Work closely with the inside sales and marketing team to qualify and pursue qualified leads
- Analyze current process and systems to improve customer outreach, and pipeline management
- Set targets and achieve sales targets on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Accurately log all sales activity in a CRM (Salesforce)
- Use natural curiosity, communication skills, and drive to improve your sales performance
- Develop relationships that leads to client referrals
- Build and maintain a robust accurate sales pipeline of opportunities
- Contribute to the development, execution and follow-thru of a variety of marketing initiatives to support designated geography to maintain penetration to appropriate customers
- Achieve all customer and prospect Lead Generation goals
- Engage in professional conversations on outbound calls to uncover potential sales opportunities
- Create and implement action plans to improve results
- Drive performance using data analysis and sales process skills
- Assist manager with effective feedback on all campaigns
- Take a lead in managing RFP’s and RFI’s
- Ensuring Supplier and vendor Registrations are completed for all prospects
- Create email and cold calling templates and help team pursue their leads to get positive responses
- Optimize the use of all sales tools within the team and recommend new ones to be procured.
Sales Head for US and Canada
Location – US
“ONE Team, ONE Goal, Infinite Possibilities to Grow”
Are you a successful result oriented Individual Contributor? Let’s talk now:-
We are looking for people who have the hunger to grow and attitude to work hard and work sincerely with least supervision. We don’t believe in managing people, we hire people who can manage themselves.
- Past experience in leading sales operations in a high-growth, preferably Staffing environment
- Demonstrated success in the analysis, design and improvement of sales processes
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and summarize status to senior executive level
- Creativity and strategic thinking — and the agility necessary to master both the daily hands-on analysis and the big picture strategy
- Able to create a culture of shared values throughout the company in which people work together toward common and mutually recognized objectives
- Sophisticated understanding of sales performance metrics and KPIs
- Strong command on Salesforce as the CRM and Reporting
- Experience in sales quota and compensation plan design
- Proficient in sales forecasting & analytics
- Experience in business process development and flow
- Prior experience with account-based marketing tools and strategies
- Bachelor’ s degree in business management, finance or equivalent
- Ability to work well with a virtual team
- Our Sales head will work closely with their sales team aimed at delivering maximum value to their customers and prospects in US and Canada.
- Responsible for managing Inside Sales Head and Global Digital Marketing Head.
- Partner with our client’ s leadership to identify opportunities for sales and buying journey enablement and process
- Manage sales component of Salesforce.com (including any implementation, expansion and ongoing adoption) to ensure that it is effectively optimized within our sales and account management operating system and utilized as intended through the organization.
- Work closely with sales team to define the optimal performance measurements/metrics and performance management programs required to ensure sales success
- Develop and implement a standardized sales training curriculum to ensure sales processes, approaches, and technologies are universally applied.
- Ensure optimal deployment of sales personnel and associated support functions
- Close deals using the leads generated by the team by meet and greet, calls, RFP’s etc.
- Partner with Sales Enablement and Marketing to ensure all identified opportunities for support and enablement are identified and utilized to their full potential