Digital Marketing Head
Location – India
Do you eat, sleep and breathe Digital? A fantastic role with huge potential, ideal for an experienced and enthusiastic Digital Marketing Expert for one of the fastest growing global workforce solutions companies.
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN:
- Minimum 8+ years of experience in Digital Marketing overall
- Salesforce Cloud Marketing, Salesforce CRM, LinkedIn PPC, Facebook PPC, SEO, Social Media Marketing, Content Management, Social Media Optimization, Reputation Management, Email Marketing, Campaigns, Analytics.
- Experience Working with Global Markets like Americas, Europe and APAC are additional plus.
- An individual will be responsible for delivering first class digital marketing strategies and campaigns for client and talent acquisition.
- Lead strategic and operational decisions within the Digital Marketing Portfolio in sync with Leadership, Sales and Talent Acquisition Team.
- This is a hands-on role with overall responsibility including hiring, building and managing Digital Marketing Team, as well as execution of all aspects of digital marketing including SEO, email marketing, social media and PPC.
- The right person will therefore have a strategic and creative head along with a pragmatic “get things done” attitude to their role.
- Reporting to the EVP Sales and CEO, you’ll be a key member of the management team and bring extensive SEO, social and digital marketing knowledge into corporate strategy.
- You’ll be the driving force behind Net2Source’s digital marketing strategy, helping to define, shape and implement content marketing and social media efforts.
- Plan, recommend, prepare and oversee digital marketing strategies.
- Ensure first class reporting on campaign performance across all the channels with complete analytics using Salesforce Marketing Cloud and CRM.
- Key member of the management team, with input into direction and strategy
- Continuous improvement and development of our digital marketing strategy
- Develop & drive digital strategy, including content marketing and social media activity
- Produce detailed presentations where necessary
- Attend / speak at networking & industry events, acting as company’s digital authority Candidate Profile.
- Broad digital expert with great leadership and relationship management skills
- Confident and clear communicator, able to demonstrable experience of engaging in conversations and building relationships with internal and external stake holders.
- Extensive and up-to-date technical knowledge of the full range of digital marketing, including SEO, content marketing, on and off page optimization, link building, social media, email marketing, PPC, & conversion optimization
- Confident and insightful content marketer who can use social media to engage and promote
- A creative, digital marketing head must be able to brainstorm and generate ideas for campaigns and pitches
- A passion for Web technologies, the Internet and emerging technology trends
- Excellent written skills (including faultless spelling and grammar)
|Job Category||Digital Marketing|