Job Title – Account Manager
Location – Remote
- Foster and maintain relationships with existing clients, Ensure client retention.
- Handle client communications and write client reports and communicate client agendas to other staff.
- Leading, managing and monitoring the assigned team.
- Assigning job requirements to each recruiter in a systematic manner and make sure each requirement is served in the given time frame.
- Responsible and accountable for the team’s target achievements in terms of number of hiring within the required budgetary specifications with Corporate clients gathering requirements and delivering on time
- Conduct regular follow-up with Recruiting leads to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation
- Motivating & grooming the team as per client/requirements. Providing training/brief on clients & skills.
- Training and mentoring of junior consultant’s areas of recruitment process development, professional network growth, technology, alternate sourcing methods and many others
- Responsible for Performance, leaves, appraisals of Team members.
- Consulting the clients about the talent pool available in the market and setting the right expectations.
- Proactively search for client companies with staffing service needs and drive aggressive growth and profitability in a sustainable manner
|Job Category||US Staffing|